Be part of a dynamic team and start a new journey.
Young, curious and inquisitive males aged 18-22.
Pro internet surfer, online research and tech savvy.
You can figure things out on your own and learn new things.
You are have tried or have experience in ethical hacking.
Good command on spoken and written English.
Good with MS Word, Excel, Google Docs, Sheets
You will be assisting the technology director of the company in performing and organizing operations, doing tech research, coordination and communication with teams and documentation.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
You will be interacting closely with the Director and other senior-level executives and managers - thus providing you a tremendous opportunity to grow & learn at an early stage of your career. We offer:
We provide competitive packages so that you can focus on work without financial stress.
We cover all your work-related travel, food and lodging expenses.
We provide laptop & any other gadgets that will enable you to do the best work of your life.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Send us your CV at with the Subject "EA/PA Candidate".
2. In the email, write a minimum of 200 words on why we should hire you.
3. Your CV should be a one-page PDF.
4. Mention name, mobile number and details of at least 1 person you have worked under in the past. He/she could be your college HOD or your boss.
5. Do not walk-in for interview. Only selected candidate will be called for interview.